CBD Queen – CBD Soft Gel Capsules 750mg – with Curcumin
Each soft gel are 25mg CBD & 10mg curcumin each. Mixing curcumin with CBD is a great way to give your body an extra boost of health benefits which are known to be associated with curcumin and turmeric. Every product that leaves the facility is third-party tested to ensure consistency and quality.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Benefits of Curcumin
- Ingredients & Usage
Taking soft gels are a popular way of taking CBD because they are a quick, extremely convenient and contain an exact CBD dose.
The Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil used for our soft gels is derived from the finest organically grown hemp in the USA. Our gels are broad spectrum and water soluble, which means this increases the bioavailability of CBD in the body.
Soft gels are 25mg CBD & 10mg Curcumin each and come in bottle size of 30 gels. Curcumin has many scientifically-proven health benefits of its own, which is why it makes a great compound to mix with CBD. Combining the two creates an incredibly powerful supplement, with extensive proven health benefits. Every product that leaves the facility is third-party tested to ensure consistency and quality.
- Tasteless and odourless
- Available in – 30 x 25mg & 10mg curcumin gels. Totally 750mg CBD
- 0% THC
- No GMO’s, no pesticides
- Water soluble – max bioavailability
- Derived from organically grown hemp in the USA
- Lab tested
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Benefits of Curcumin
Polysorbate Emulsifiers, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Beta Caryophyllene.
Gelatin Shell: Bovine-derived Gelatin, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Water
- 1-2 Soft Gel Caps daily as needed.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
How to store
- Do not substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out the reach of young children.
- This product is a food supplement. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.